More changes will be coming soon!
- NOTE: We have finally replaced the grid control so that HEADERS stay frozen when scrolling down! And SINGLE CLICK now puts grid cell into edit mode again!
2018.4 List of Updates
- ALL: Single click now puts Investments, Cash Infusions, and Special Expenses into Edit mode.
- ALL: About this Software screen now shows 32-bit or 64-bit correctly.
- ALL: Now accepts pasted cells copied from Excel on Investments, Cash Infusions and Specia Expenses.
- ALL: Right click on grids has Copy, Cut, Paste context menu.
- ALL: Minor improvement to Export to Excel function including column Headings.
- ALL: Now remembers zoom level on Spreadsheet and other grids from run to run.
- ALL: Zoom levels now unified in Secondary Screens.
- ALL: Fixed an issue with newly added items in secondary screens not being included in calculations.
- ALL: Pasting in Activation Key with spaces at ends now works.
- ALL: Oddities with scrollbars on Spreadsheet are now fixed.
- ALL: Headings on Spreadsheet no longer show dots for continuation. It now shows entire Heading text.
- ALL: Fixed issues with Open Recents menu showing 2 copies of same file or not at all after opening a file.
2018.3 List of Updates
- ALL: We now have 64-bit version for Mac and for Windows!
- ALL: Headers now stay frozen on Spreadsheet as you scroll down.
- ALL: Single Click now works to edit fields on the grid controls on Investments, Cash Infusions, and Special Expenses.
- ALL: Added Zoom in and out on Spreadsheet to so you can display more or fewer columns and make font size more readable on different monitor sizes.
- ALL: Added Zoom in and out on grids for Investments, Cash Infusions, and Special Expenses.
- ALL: Savings solver converted to dataview.
- ALL: Grid data editing now goes into edit on SINGLE click not double click for Investments, Cash Infusions and Special Expenses.
- ALL: Tab on grids skip number columns.
- ALL: File Open now copies file to local temporary space so that slowdown of app does not occur if opening file from server or flash drive (Thanks Bill Schultheis)
- ALL: Changed calculations to NOT offset non-taxable Special Expenses against non-taxable Cash Infusions.
- This is critical for showing Roth Conversions properly (Thanks Phil Capriotti).
- ALL: Tabs on main screen now get bigger at various screen sizes so you can see them better along with the names on the tabs.
- ALL: Maximizing the window or un-maximizing the window both work much better at various screen sizes including HDMI high def screens.
- ALL: Income Graph and Savings Graph on print out is more reliably scaled to fit the printed page.
- ALL: Fixed issue with Print Detailed Report Year-by-Year Spreadsheet where it would print an extra blank page.
2018.3b List of Updates
- ALL: Graphs were not reloading when the app opened or client file opened.
- ALL: Saving a PDF was showing watermark for DynaPDF. Licensed now updated.
- ALL: Fixed issue with Spreadsheet cols moving slightly as you scroll vertically.
- ALL: Secondary screens will now open maximized if main program is maximized.
2018.3c List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed issue with the Current Estimated Value field on Investments, Cash Infusion sand Special Expenses getting cleared on Tab or Enter.
- ALL: Fixed issue with "Out of Bounds" error exception occurring on the Savings Graph.
2018.3d List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed issue with the Scrollbars not working properly on some Windows computers. In some cases you would click and the Spreadsheet would not scroll or move. This has been fixed in this 2018.3d version.
2018.2 List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed problem with calculating after payroll tax income when one spouse retired early. This lead to some weird effects on the calculations (Thanks Nigel Fusella).
- ALL: Fixed problem where if couple was retired and you change to not retired, the pre-retirement returns were filled with the last values but did not use those values in the calculations until you edited a field to re-trigger the calculations (Thanks Nigel Fusella).
- MAC: Fixed print problem on page 2 and on other pages where last line or two overprinted onto the footer on some Macs (Thanks Tom Collett).
- ALL: Added 2018 SALT State and Local Income Tax limit of $10,000 to the Effective Tax Rate mini-calculation (Thanks Karl Hansen).
- ALL: Fixed problem on Windows where double clicking file to open in the app would cause a crash error. You can now open files by double clicking them!
- ALL: Updated EBRI.org factoid popups to 2018 RCS survey data.
- ALL: Removed Spreadsheet Settings for Show RMD Cols and Show Tax Bucket Cols because they were not being used anymore (Thanks Michael DiGregorio).
- CONSUMER: Fixed issue where Pro menu was hidden in Consumer versions but clicking the space would show the menu anyway (Thanks Michael DiGregorio).
2018.1 List of Updates
- ALL: Basic 2018 branding changes.
- ALL: Updated Help file with new 2018 tax tables and Social Security changes.
- ALL: Added detailed tax columns to the Spreadsheet including the tax on Qualified Withdrawals and also a Total Taxes column.
- PRO: Changed Disclaimers to allow as many pages as you want using one long text box.
- ALL: Updated Social Security COLA to new 20 year average of 2.12%.
- ALL: Updated Social Security estimate data points including the Bend points, Average Wage Index Series, and Maximum Earnings series.
- ALL: Updated Social Security maximum tax amount on job income.
- ALL: Fixed issue on About window where the subscription date was not visible.
- ALL: Fixed bug where changing Fed Tax in Retirement was not triggering a recalculation of the plan.
- ALL: Upgraded all of the pop-up message boxes to a new version that prevents it from showing up behind the screen.
- ALL: Added new option to select between different printed report styles.
- ALL: Added a new printed report style that uses multi-ethnic photos (thanks for the suggestion Tim Gallagher).
2018.1b List of Updates
- PRO: Added Total Taxes column to the Simple Spreadsheet
- ALL: Added color background to Retirement Goal, Cash Infusions, and Pension on Simple Spreadsheet (somehow it was overlooked before).
2018.1c List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed issue with setting Social Security Start Age to BEFORE Retirement starts. In which case, the program was not calculating the tax on Social Security correctly. (Thanks Rocco Marciano).
- ALL: Fixed issue with background image on Name and Birthdate screen not showing up
- ALL: Changed main window to be Resizable. - PRO: Fixed problem causing Disclaimers page not to print on Windows version.
- ALL: Fixed problem where main window was not resizing in Windows, only on the Mac.
- ALL: Fixed problem with printing Disclaimers page printing twice or not printing the last paragraph.
ALL: Fixed problem with Investments screen where if you didn't enter anything it would put Zeros onto main screen versus leaving it alone if you hit cancel.
- PRO: On Mac, fixed issue with advisor info overlapping outline on cover page for the Classic printed report style.
- ALL: Fixed issue on Special Expenses where entering % or $ symbols in Description column made the text uneditable (thanks Barbara Tyson and Bob Gilliam).
- ALL: Fixed issue on Cash Infusions where entering % or $ symbols in Description column made the text uneditable (thanks Barbara Tyson and Bob Gilliam).
- ALL: Fixed issue on Investments where entering % or $ symbols in Description column made the text uneditable (thanks Barbara Tyson and Bob Gilliam).
|CLICK BELOW TO GO TO INSTALL LATEST VERSION PAGE: