More changes will be coming soon!
2018.1 List of Updates
- NOTE: We will be replacing the grid control in the next release this year and that will bring back the header row being frozen as well as zoom in and out on the spreadsheet.
- ALL: Basic 2018 branding changes.
- ALL: Updated Help file with new 2018 tax tables and Social Security changes.
- ALL: Added detailed tax columns to the Spreadsheet including the tax on Qualified Withdrawals and also a Total Taxes column.
- PRO: Changed Disclaimers to allow as many pages as you want using one long text box.
- ALL: Updated Social Security COLA to new 20 year average of 2.12%.
- ALL: Updated Social Security estimate data points including the Bend points, Average Wage Index Series, and Maximum Earnings series.
- ALL: Updated Social Security maximum tax amount on job income.
- ALL: Fixed issue on About window where the subscription date was not visible.
- ALL: Fixed bug where changing Fed Tax in Retirement was not triggering a recalculation of the plan.
- ALL: Upgraded all of the pop-up message boxes to a new version that prevents it from showing up behind the screen.
- ALL: Added new option to select between different printed report styles.
- ALL: Added a new printed report style that uses multi-ethnic photos (thanks for the suggestion Tim Gallagher).
2018.1b List of Updates
- PRO: Added Total Taxes column to the Simple Spreadsheet
- ALL: Added color background to Retirement Goal, Cash Infusions, and Pension on Simple Spreadsheet (somehow it was overlooked before).
NOTE: Due to a change in the grid control, you have to DOUBLE CLICK description, value etc. on the Investments, Cash Infusions, and Special Expenses screens. Single clicking does not work. We will be changing this back to single click in the near future.
|CLICK BELOW TO GO TO INSTALL LATEST VERSION PAGE: