More changes will be coming soon!
- NOTE: We have finally replaced the grid control so that HEADERS stay frozen when scrolling down! And SINGLE CLICK now puts grid cell into edit mode again!
2019.2b List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed issue with some Cash Infusions being injected twice into the calculations (Thanks Tom Bollum).
- ALL: Fixed issue with Spouse Tax Deferred Investments not using Spouse returns properly (Thanks Jeremy Aber).
- ALL: Added code to prevent effective tax-rate over 100%.
- ALL: Set textSizes for bevel buttons to avoid issues on Windows 10 due to unpredictable system sizes at different screen resolutions (Thanks Vickie Pettee).
- ALL: Added code to allow shift-tab to move to previous field.
- ALL: Added code to render Windows 7 Spreadsheets with ClearType smoothing and anti-aliasing on Windows 8 and 10 which results in clearer resolution of fonts on all the supported Windows versions.
2019.2 List of Updates
- ALL: Added ability to create custom Views of Spreadsheet to focus on specific columns. Go under Settings menu to create new Views.
- ALL: Fixed issue with Social Security tax calculations not triggering or changing due to an issue with global settings.
- ALL: Fixed issue with dropdowns on Investments, Cash Infusions and Special Expenses not responding to click on Windows 10 (Thanks Michael Pultro).
- ALL: Fixed issue with secondary screens where if no Special Expenses or Cash Infusions were in an opened file it would not clear out old data from prior file.
- ALL: Changed secondary screens so you can use Tab key to traverse all the columns (Thanks Michael Pultro).
- ALL: Fixed issue with Spouse Tax Free Investments not using Spouse returns properly (Thanks Rebecca Bayless).
2019.1 List of Updates
- ALL: Single click puts Investments, Cash Infusions, and Special Expenses into Edit mode. No longer have to double click.
- ALL: Updated branding to 2019 version.
- ALL: Updated Social Security and Medicare tax rates.
- ALL: Tabs draw parts to exact sizes to avoid odd scaling effect in Windows.
- ALL: Converted old .bmp files to .png files for better rendering on all platforms.
- ALL: Updated to latest Data View.
- ALL: Updated Client Save As... to save changes but leave original file alone.
- ALL: Added code to track when changes occur to only ask to Save after changes made.
- PRO: Now allows preview of custom plash to come to the front of the customize window.
- ALL: Fixed a hang if the user declines to enter their personal info on Mac.
- ALL: Changed textField behaviors to select the entire value on focus, but allow a second click to set the cursor position for direct editing of the values.
- ALL: Maximize button now enabled again on Main window.
2019.1b List of Updates
- ALL: Updated Social Security COLA to 20 year average of 2.2% on the Settings screen.
2019.1c List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed a problem with Tax Free Cash Infusions not calculating properly on app load or File Open (Thanks Guy Cayton).
2019.1d List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed issue with program crashing after you entered a valid Activation Key (Thanks Jim Smathers).
2019.1e List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed issue with Spouse RMD Age by End of Year not displaying correctly.
- ALL: Fixed issue with extra records in the Pension and Social Security tables that caused issues with saving Spouse data.
2019.1f List of Updates
- ALL: Added popup to let user choose which records to save if extra records are found in the Pension and Social Security tables.
2019.1g List of Updates
- ALL: Fixed screen resizing problem that affected Windows 10 Tablet mode (Thanks Vickie Pettee).
2019.1h List of Updates
- ALL: Fix for retirement and pension columns not showing up on simple spreadsheet.
- MAC: Only check for cust.ini on Mac if Pro version (Thanks Marty McCloskey).
|CLICK BELOW TO GO TO INSTALL LATEST VERSION PAGE: