Original Question Based on Ticket #13331
Professional Financial Adviser Case:
- Input two social security numbers for the husband,
- Wife is selling business and will get monthly payments for 12 years,
- Wife will have another income for 4 years,
- We have an annuity we will be taking surrenders for 5 years and then creating an increasing income annually
- What's the best way to model such within the ReitrementView software?
To input two periods of social security we suggest:
- Using Cash Infusions for the one with the shortest duration
- Using the main Social Security information on the main screen
To input Annuity Income we suggest:
- Using Cash Infusions; entering one line for the 5 years of surrenders
- Using a different line for the lifetime income
- Setting an increase factor in the column "growth rate after it starts" will be during the duration period.